2007年4月7日 星期六

Learning and Growing

Reflection of the Missing Piece


In friendship :

All of us play up to our friends and our boss, just want everyone to like us; And try to decorate us by accessories, just want everyone to notice us. But we ever think that we should change our mind. In stead of asking for others to fit, we should refine ourselves.

In relationship :

You can meet kinds of people in your life, but not always everyone can fit. It must have some arguments and conflicts with your lover. If you don’t adjust yourself to others or change yourself, your love can not be perfect.

4 則留言:

鳳娟 提到...

Hey!
I am coming.
I agree with your opinion.
By the way, you do a very good job.

leefan 提到...

haha
ni~
i'm here!
i think we have the same feeling!

olaapple 提到...

oh
your opioion just the same what I thought.
No wonder we are good friends.

olaapple 提到...

After I finish your article, I find some mistakes.

Some grammars I can’t understand what you tried to tell. And some phrases I don't know that is you using a wrong word or you tried to say something in your own words. Just like "play up", I think maybe you wanted to use "make up". And the sentence "But we ever think that we should change our mind", maybe your word "ever" should change into "never."
The phrase "in stead of”, that I think you should write "instead of".
The sentence "You can meet kinds of people in your life, but not always everyone can fit." I think the sentence that "you can meet different kinds of people in your life. You may not get along with everybody around you." will be much better.

You can put more your feeling into this article. You can show your personal feeling to attract others follow your opinions.

Just watch out your grammars and phrases and your articles will be much better.